Monday, February 23, 2009

Introduction

Well I (Danielle) will probably be doing most of the blogging unless by some miracle I can convice Fielding to do a post. Let's see.....Fielding is currently working at the High School running their A+ lab for most of the afternoon. He is also taking 12 credits of college, and having lots of fun with his homework. ;) I'm working at the library and loving it. I open every day and also run story hour. If you would like to come visit i'm here till 3 o'clock Mon-Thu and till 6 o'clock on Fridays. We live in the 7th ward along with Fielding's mom Liz. We have Family Home Evening with Fielding's family once a month and with my family once a month and that is always fun to get together. We currently have 2 nieces, Lexi and Jacelyn, and three nephews, Xavy, Ian, and Kaden with 1 nephew on the way and one that we don't know what is yet. Well that's all for now. Love you guys.
Dani

1 comment:

  1. That was a great intro. I feel like I really know you. Glad you guys jumped on the bandwagon, we were a little lonely. We look forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete